“Cheers!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 336 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Established in 1992, we are an English style pub located in the historic Fairhaven district of Bellingham. We feature a rotating draught selection of import & craft beer with an extensive bottle list. We serve fresh, seasonally inspired cocktails & over 100 fine whiskeys. Our full menu includes upscale pub style food such as Shepherd's Pie & Pot Pie as well as house ground natural Painted Hills burgers, steaks, fresh fish & fresh local oysters. Our menu is made in house & features locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. We offer a weekly trivia night, steel-tip darts, local & national sporting events, brewers & distillers nights/pairing dinners & a variety of board games
WA & HI
“Cheers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This place reminded me of the great neighborhood Cheers.....for those of you that remember the show. This place was fun and cozy and had a great neighborhood feel to it. A place where you could just hang out and meet friends and have a good time. The food/brews/desserts were excellent. The servers were awesome! Fun & friendly. Give this place a try! Its downstairs......

Visited September 2013

Bonita
“A surprising authentic pub in Fairhaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

First off, you go into a basement- loved it. Then, the selection of ales was better than we expected. The first night we actually had a Fullers. However, then they changed to a local selection. But, there were some great options. We had some happy hour snacks and enjoyed the quality and taste. We were there in Bellingham 2 nights and were there both nights. If we lived here it would be our local.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Orchard, Washington
“Gets Busy on Sunday Night.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Walked in just before Trivia Night started on Sunday at 7pm. Place was packed and noisy, but fun and it seems like a lot of people were doing well and winning beers at trivia. I agree the prices are a bit on the expensive side but the service was good and the food exceptional. I'd probably enjoy going there on a more calmer evening, like a week night.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellingham, Washington
“Salmon You Won't Want to Share !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Before leaving Archers, I personally told the chefs, " I'm 50 years old, a native
of Bellingham and have tasted plenty of salmon in my life. Theirs is the BEST I have ever
had!" It is pistachio crusted and is moist, flavorful and unique. Out of the goodness of my
heart, I let the others in my party each try a bite. Though they each liked what they ordered,
they loved mine. My friends promised they're ordering their own salmon next time. It's only
fair that I get to take a bite of each of theirs!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spokane, Washington
“fun place in Fairhaven”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good food, but a little pricey. They have a big shelf of games so you can sip some beer and play a game like "Operation", which is great!

Visited June 2013