“Best Thai food in town” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Bellingham, Washington
“Best Thai food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Thai Garden is gem to Bellingham. The food is exquisite, authentic, and flavor-full. Atmosphere is simple but certain, and very clean. The owner shows pride in his work. Reasonably priced, all meals are priced under $10, and portions are good. I recommend Thai Garden.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Covington, Washington
“What a great surprise!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We were advised by a friend in the area to go to the Fred Meyer in Bakersfield for gas instead of Costco to avoid long lines. The gas pump just so happened to have a short strip mall next to it with a Verizon store to help us shut data off our phones to not get charged in Canada and we randomly decided to stop for lunch at Thai Garden in the same strip of shops.

So glad we did!! I have Thai in Covington all the time but my hubby doesn't like it very well. But he loved Thai Garden in Bellingham!! The decor is pretty bad but the food was so awesome. We both had a lunch special which included the soup of the day (always different), entree, and choice of white or brown rice. I had sweet and sour chicken (my go-to fave in Asian restaurants) and my hubby had Ka Pow. The total was $20-25.

We recommended it to our friend in the area and will definitely go back when we get up there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Very good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

My wife and I are extremely happy with the food. We tried 5 different dishes from two Appetizers, a soup and two main dishes. All were very tasty and portions were large. Price was very reasonable!

I wish we could order take out from them in Pa.

Bellingham, Washington
“Very good food in a somewhat hidden location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Tucked away in the Fred Meyer- Bakerview parking lot and just near their gas station it is very easy to miss this small and hidden in plain view restaurant. Though there are relatively few tables inside you are promptly greeted and served rather quickly with a smile.The menu is relatively large for such a small place and they have chicken, beef, pork, tofu, and a surprisingly large number of veggie options.A whole vegetarians page in fact.They (the cooks) tailor make your entree spiciness to your desired level 1 through 5 and as well come to your table to ask if everything was okay and what you thought about your dish. They have beer and non alcoholic drinks, and as well you can have the hot teas served with your dinner.The appetizers are also very good, I had the calamaris and they were BIG and hot, biggest size wise I have ever seen actually and portions were decently sized.Inside of restaurant is clean. I would definitely come back and try it again.I am not certain about if they deliver or not.

• Visited May 2012