“Comfortable & Relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Bellingham B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“Comfortable & Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went two times for four nights for my mother eyes surgery to Viewpoint Manor B&B,These nights and day stay was so comfortable that my mother totally forgot about her surgery it is the best place for rest and relaxing, we enjoyed our stay.Rooms and bathrooms are super clean, beds are very comfortable and environment are warm and friendly, location is perfect.
Betty is wonderful, generous and according to my mom " she is an angel". we loved our stay at Veiwmont Manor. I will go whenever I want go shopping at Seattle.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
A kind review from an equally kind lady...and a very good daughter to your mom as well. I am very glad that your mother's surgeries went so well. I look forward to seeing you next week when you pick up your phone charger. And please greet your mother for me. Betty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Redmond, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

It was suggested by many that we go on one last getaway before our baby came. This was a excellent spot not too far from home yet a wonderful place to visit. We loved our stay here. We had the South room. The bed was amazingly comfortable! Especially for my pregnant body! Betty is so kind and thinks of everything. She is also very accommodating. I have a dairy allergy and she really made sure I still got a tasty meal. I loved the room, the comfort of it, the cute garden. The ample sitting room. Warm tea and and amazing breakfast. Super filling too. She directed us to a great little Thai place and a nice little walk next to the water. We would definitely stay here again. I really loved everything about it. It was a such a nice stay and nice experience.

We also met another couple who were also on their babymoon, due one day after us!

Heather and Adam

Room Tip: The south room has more windows so if you like that it is for you. All rooms look nice though
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
What a weekend that was! Quite amazing to have 2 first-time expectant couples here together having a "last fling" before Baby comes and changes your lives forever! I am going to practice patience, but I hope I will be on your list of baby announcements so I can see what was hidden but very, very present! Thanks so much for taking time to sit down and write your review. You are both precious! (I mean all 3 of you!)
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

My girlfriends and I decided to get away for a night as I was about to have my 3rd son and it would be a while before I was able to do something fun with them again. We live in British Columbia and didn't want to go very far, after reading the reviews for Viewmont Manor we decided to give it a go. I am so glad we did! I was 7 1/2 months pregnant an quite uncomfortable but from the moment we walked through the door, Betty made us feel like we were home. She has such a kindness about her that made us all relax right away. The rooms were so comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. Betty made the best chocolate chip cookies and scones I've ever tasted! Even though this review is long after our stay, it was important for me to write one as I can't recommend this wonderful home highly enough. I will definitely be back! Thanks for everything Betty!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
It may be a long while since you and your girlfriends were here but I remember you well! Besides which, you've had a baby and have been pretty busy since then! Thank you for doing the review, you are quite sweet for taking the time. I look forward to the time you will be able to "get away" again and come back. Hope that little one is growing and thriving and delighting you in every way.

On another note, one of your friends left her very special pillow here and I believe it is still in the "lost and found" drawer waiting for another trip to Bellingham. I bet she'd be glad if you reminded her and she could pick it up on a shopping trip south of the border.
woodstock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

What a gem. We spent 2 nights here and had a great time . Betty makes u feel just like family .The room and home is built for comfort and relaxation just what we needed in the middle of our vacation between Vancouver and Seattle .Great comfort,Great company , Great breakfast . Great tourist info . Don't stay in a cold hotel come to The Viewmont Manor and get taken care of like you deserve to be . You wont be disappointed

Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
I guess you liked me as much as I liked you two! You both have such a marvelous attitude toward life and all its wonders. Much laughter, much grace. Thanks again for your gift. We are enjoying it every Monday night. (almost) Come back anytime!
Chico, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We enjoyed our 3oth wedding anniversary at the Viewmont. Betty provided a beautiful experience, complete with a lovely view of her flowered garden, comfortable bed in a beautifullly decorated room, delicious breakfast, and warm and lovely conversation the next morning. She even sent me on my way with a book from her library to enjoy on our adventures. We will always stay at the Viewmont when in Bellingham!
Warmly,
Tawny and Gary Cleveland

Room Tip: I believe each of the rooms are comfortable and charming!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
I take it your anniversary was as lovely as you had planned...sailing thru the islands with those very nice folks who came and picked you up. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It brings back the memory of our conversation about children and their challenges, and the wonder of watching them grow into fine adults.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Viewmont Manor has all the physical elements of an excellent B&B. Our room was roomy and very comfortable, with a large closet and especially refreshing shower. The public areas were large, beautiful, comfortable, and clean. The garden was inviting, shady in the afternoon, and beautifully planted. But what made us want to return whenever we are near Bellingham is the hostess, Betty. She was so helpful, serving breakfast very early to my bicycling husband, and very late to my lazy self. We had a wonderful conversation over breakfast. Even though she must be very busy keeping up her lovely B&B, she behaved as if hanging out with me was the only think on her agenda. And the breakfast was fabulous. Looking forward to the scones on our next visit.

Room Tip: Center room on south side has a charming balcony overlooking the garden.
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Barbara, you were the gracious one! Walking through the garden making suggestions that came from years of hard-earned knowledge was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. So, come back, I'll make more scones, and we'll drink wine in the newly planted dry area. How's that? Hope all went well getting your husband off his bike and back into the truck. Lovely, lovely meeting you two! Betty
Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is beautifully built B&B with quite the view of the bay. Betty is the most accommodating host. The breakfasts are always terrific. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Had some relaxing night's sleep. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I think my breakfasts are good because I love cooking for people who love good food! It's kind of cyclical! Good eater = good food. And good company = a good hostess. Thanks for being good company for me! Betty

Been to Viewmont Manor? Share your experiences!