“really pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Modena, Italy
“really pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

You can really find your space of intimacy here with Betty and her family.
We spent some days to relax after Thanksgiving with the family.
She is an amazing cook and surprises you with delicious treats every single day: truly recommended!
M&J

Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Your own relaxed presence was contagious! It was a delightful weekend for all! ...I hope you were serious about one day bringing Mama. I'd love to meet the woman who raised such delightful children! Betty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went to ski Mount Baker over Thanksgiving weekend and found Viewmont Manor online. Betty welcomed us and made us feel right at home. The queen sized bed was comfortable and super cozy with down comforters for the winter. Betty thought of everything for our comfort, including bathrobes, plush towels, and a huge stash of coffee/cocoa/teas. There's a great entertainment center, and a reading nook stocked with good books.

Let's spend a minute talking about her breakfasts. HOLY COW it was great. The first morning, we got scrambled eggs, perfectly crispy bacon, Irish oat porridge (with sides of coconut, raisins, brown sugar), freshly squeezed OJ, tons of fresh fruit, and the best scones I've ever had in life. She even supplied us with baggies to take scones for our day on the mountain! On the second morning, we woke up to ham and cheese frittatas AND swedish pancakes with baked apples and toasted almonds - with fruit and scones that we woefully could not finish. This could've been one of the best breakfasts I've ever had.

This is our new go-to ski weekend stay!

Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for all your kind words. You were such a delightful couple...and you came home safe from the mountain each day! You made our weekend all the more fun. Betty
Nanoose Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at Viewmont Manor. Betty is such a wonderful hostess and so welcoming and warm. Just the greatest breakfast with fresh fruit, scones, quiche, and pumpkin pancakes. We certainly did not leave the breakfast table hungry.
We were on a quick trip to Bellingham from our own B&B on Vancouver Island to experience Bellingham, a city we used to always bypass on our trips to Seattle. It is certainly worthwhile to spend some time here. Betty was a wealth of information on what to see and do.
We will certainly recommend Viewmont Manor and we will stay again.
A great trip to celebrate my wife's birthday.

Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
When folks as delightful as you two stay here with us, I feel I am the luckiest innkeeper in the world!
Come again...any time!
Sumas, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Staying at Viewmont Manor and having the perfect hostess was absolutely wonderful! The scones were out of this world delicious as was EVERYTHING else that she made. We have stayed at a lot of B&B's and have never had such a wonderful hostess and food to die for!
The bed was so comfortable as was the sitting room to relax in. And the view was spectactular! Couldn't have asked for anything better! She made made my birthday celebration extra special. Thank you for everything Betty!
A & D D

Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
You and your husband were so easy to please! I am delighted that you had a wonderful birthday. Come back anytime!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a absolutely great time at the inn. The whole family was very welcoming giving us great recommendations on the local restaurants. The place itself is very cosey with a great view. The breaksfast that was served was delicious..we even got to chose what we would like for breakfast!!! (fresh fruit, pancakes, scrambled eggs, home made scones, great jams, freshly pressed orange juice) We even got a second serve on the pancakes!!! The atmosphere during breaksfast was perfect with great views and nice music playing in the background. iWas the best BnB experience we ever had! Would love to come back if we have time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
You three were terrific guests! I too hope you can fit it into your schedule to return!. Remember your mountain bikes next time. Betty
Port Moody, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I booked Viewmont Maonor earlier in the summer ( a little late with the review) as a much needed respite and I could not have been happier with my choice. Upon arriving Betty was so warm and inviting that I instantly felt like I was home. My room was perfecly lovely with a balcony and a view of the beautiful garden. It was such a cozy room with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Breakfast was great and Betty's famous scones really are amazing.
It was a perfect B and B experience but the best part was Betty herself. She is that rare person who you instantly feel connected with and want to stay friends with even after you leave. Thankyou Betty for everything.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
I was just as lovely a visit for me as it was for you. Thank you for your kind words The garden misses you! Betty
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I visited Viewmont Manor from Seattle. I was looking for somewhere to go for a night outside of Seattle and I am so happy I ended up here. It was my first time staying at a B&B and it was an incredible experience. Everything was perfect and I felt right at home. I had one of the best nights sleep and the breakfast in the morning was beyond delicious. I can't wait to come back again and visit. Honestly, it was exactly what I needed and I couldn't be more grateful for the lovely experience.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I am so very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do come back... and thank you. Betty

Been to Viewmont Manor? Share your experiences!