“Hidden Treasure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Bellingham B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a absolutely great time at the inn. The whole family was very welcoming giving us great recommendations on the local restaurants. The place itself is very cosey with a great view. The breaksfast that was served was delicious..we even got to chose what we would like for breakfast!!! (fresh fruit, pancakes, scrambled eggs, home made scones, great jams, freshly pressed orange juice) We even got a second serve on the pancakes!!! The atmosphere during breaksfast was perfect with great views and nice music playing in the background. iWas the best BnB experience we ever had! Would love to come back if we have time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
You three were terrific guests! I too hope you can fit it into your schedule to return!. Remember your mountain bikes next time. Betty

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Port Moody, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I booked Viewmont Maonor earlier in the summer ( a little late with the review) as a much needed respite and I could not have been happier with my choice. Upon arriving Betty was so warm and inviting that I instantly felt like I was home. My room was perfecly lovely with a balcony and a view of the beautiful garden. It was such a cozy room with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Breakfast was great and Betty's famous scones really are amazing.
It was a perfect B and B experience but the best part was Betty herself. She is that rare person who you instantly feel connected with and want to stay friends with even after you leave. Thankyou Betty for everything.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
I was just as lovely a visit for me as it was for you. Thank you for your kind words The garden misses you! Betty
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I visited Viewmont Manor from Seattle. I was looking for somewhere to go for a night outside of Seattle and I am so happy I ended up here. It was my first time staying at a B&B and it was an incredible experience. Everything was perfect and I felt right at home. I had one of the best nights sleep and the breakfast in the morning was beyond delicious. I can't wait to come back again and visit. Honestly, it was exactly what I needed and I couldn't be more grateful for the lovely experience.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I am so very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do come back... and thank you. Betty
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

It is hard to be brief when someone goes out of their way for you as Betty did when we stayed at Viewmont Manor for two nights.
A lovely home, a spacious room, a very comfortable bed, are all what we expect. A full hot breakfast is often a nice bit of extra. It's when you add the extra personal touches like her homemade berry scones on arrival and before breakfast that we really feel welcome.
Being contemporaries, we enjoyed some extra conversation about one another that really is what B&Bs are all about.
Betty is a warm engaging person, and that makes her B&B come accross the same way.
A 10!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I keep saying that only lovely people stay in Bed & Breakfasts, and you two are proof positive. Thanks for the great visit. Hope all went well with the rest of your trip. Betty
Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Once we found it - the place is beautiful - just wish we had been able to stay and NOT go to the conference. The back yard looked very welcoming from the balcony - we just didn't have the time to enjoy it. Great food and gracious hostess.

Room Tip: There are only two - either is great
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Such a kind thing to say...I would have liked you to skip the conference and stay and visit longer at the breakfast table! Hope the knowledge you gained was valuable, though. We would love to think we helped turn business into pleasure! Betty
annville, pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Couldn't have happened on a better place to call home, while I was in Bellingham for a few days. I google B&B's in the area and the first place I called scolded me for not planning ahead (they were fully booked) and wouldn't recommend any other places to stay. Luckily, I called Viewmont Manor next and Betty answered. I knew right away she was going to be fun!

Her rooms are elegant and soooo comfortable - nothing was lacking. I had a luxurious queen bed, lovely bath and a little balcony over-looking the vibrant back garden. Betty made sure I had everything I needed: warm scone and tea to coax me awake, delicious breakfast when I was ready, delightful conversation and help finding good spots to check out around town. She has a bubbly, caring approach and gave just the right amount of personal attention. She was born to be the perfect hostess!

The rooms are off a common area on the second floor with big over-stuffed sofas and TV, dining area and cozy library, all with lots of windows providing light and expansive views out to the bay. This part of the house is just for guests and feels like your own private retreat.

Viewmont Manor is a wonderful place to find peace and quiet, while being close to all that beautiful Bellingham has to offer. And Betty will take great care of you!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
And when you left it was like losing a good friend! Hope you find great joy in your adventure!
Edmonds, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

If these words describe what you're looking for, sign up now for this B&B. The scones were awesome and oozing with the most wonderful sauce. The breakfast stuck with us all day.
It was all nice homemade delicacies and FRESH squeezed orange juice.
The sitting area was spacious and comfortable and the view of Mt Constitution and water added to the serenity of the location.
Close enough to resturants in the Downtown Bellingham area.

I would give this a 10 star rating if I could.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
It's easy to pamper people as lovely as you!

Been to Viewmont Manor? Share your experiences!