“Awesome bookstore!!” 5 of 5 stars

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Awesome bookstore!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I went here today since I was in town and love going to independent bookstores. This one is extremely well organized (categories within categories). Helpful staff who are quite willing to get a book from one of the locked cabinets for you. It's nice that they write the prices in pencil so they don't leave permanent marks. I could spend hours here if I wanted to. Street parking is paid m-f but free on weekends. Its close by to Michaels books as well.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Really fun, great selection of books!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I came across this book store while wandering around in town and ended up spending much more time here than expected. It's a fun store with an INCREDIBLE selection of books. I am a book-a-holic so this store was heaven for me. I enjoyed getting lost in the labyrinth of books and found many treasures. The staff was very knowledgable, helpful and friendly. Great store for picking up wonderful reads while on your travels or gifts for friends as well. I'm glad bookstores like this one still exist! Definitely a great find and fun! Pretty murals high on the walls too :)

Visited June 2013