We have stayed at the Inn three times now and each time have been very satisfied. The staff are very pleasant. The library with fireplace is welcoming - a pleasant venue to meet other guests. The breakfast is more than generous. The rooms could be furnished with a little more imagination - my only negative. There is a branch of Daphne's wine bar next door for snacks and a good selection of wines. . The location is ideal with many small shops and restaurants within a block or two. It is only about an hour's drive to Vancouver, convenient If you want to go there for the day but not pay Canadian rates for a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham