We stayed 3 nights at the Fairhaven Village Inn and it couldn't have been more perfect. Connie and Gene the owners were so gracious. We happened to arrive on the day of the market (Wednesday) right across the street from the Inn. They had lots of Bellingham made products and fresh veggies and homemade crafts.
The Inn is located in a perfect spot. There is a boardwalk around part of Puget Sound and a coffee shop at the end of the walk. There are many quaint shops and delicious restaurants right near by like a yummy crepe and soup place and right next door to the inn is a cool pub, small enough to meet with your favorite person and talk! Also ask Gene, the owner about his special park that is a must to visit and walk around.
The Village Inn offers many special things for their guests. The breakfast of waffles, hard boiled eggs, crusty bread for toast, fresh berries right from Washington, healthy cereals, and tea, Washington coffee and juices!! Our room was special. We had a suite and the bed, with feather down everything felt like my husband and I were sleeping on cloud 9. We had a fireplace and chess set in the livingroom, with a jacuzzi and great shower in the bath area. Even the magazines on the end table were unique.
All the people working there were so helpful and we were treated to just made chocolate chip cookies each day of our stay There wasn't one thing I would change about our stay at the Village Inn. The whole neighborhood of Fairhaven is fun to roam around. It's small enough to walk and each shop has something unique to offer. Really, I would go to Bellingham just for the stay at the Village Inn, relaxing, eating good food and walking the boardwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham