Stayed here with my husband for a family memorial event. Made reservations late and only the pricey rooms were left, but we wanted to be with family also staying there. I would do it all again the same way! Suite 302 was fantastic and just the right spot for such a trip! It is gorgeous and extremely comfortable. Great firm king bed and linens with TV in the bedroom, deep soaker tub in a seperate room, plus separate tub and shower in the traditional bathroom, a fireplace with recliner chairs, coffee in room (no fridge though), a luxurious seating for a gathering of 10 or more, A long dining table/ conference table. Terrific view of the historic town and a small view of the bay, perfect parking and very quiet...except for Saturday nights when a rock band plays in the park and after that, it turns into a movie theatre after dark. Well the rock band was really loud in the room until about 10:30pm. Just plan to go out Saturday night and you'll be fine.The movie was not too disruptive. Another night I was awakened by a train whistle but it runs right through the port area behind the inn and is probably louder still on the other side. Otherwise the room was very quiet.The library and breakfast rooms were nice and we used them as gathering spots. Breakfast was simple, but fresh made waffles and boiled eggs made it adequate. Parked the car in the Inns secluded parking area and never moved it until we checked out. Everything is within walking distance (grocery, churches, spas, dining, cafe, book store, gelato, night spots and fitness trails) and the trails in the area are beautiful for exercise or sightseeing! It was luxurious and serene. The other rooms I saw were nice, but small after being in 302. This would be a good room for a family stay, I would come back with family and stay there again. It was worth it. Clean and fresh as can be. Great romantic spot. Staff was nice, but not intrusive. They weren't the "chummy" sort found at many quaint inns of this type.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham