We had our second lovely visit to this hotel/inn last week. It is small compared to the alternatives but more than makes up for it in the lovely furnishings that redole of the past yet have most of the modern conveniences and then some. What most stood out this time and last was the flawless genuine friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Because of bad driving conditions to the north the day we were arriving, we didn't get in until midnight, way past the usual front desk hours. But the nighttime staff person went way out of his way to make sure we were in and comfortable. The breakfast is limited but excellent and they actually make good coffee. We stayed in a beautiful suite overlooking the Fairhaven Square, across which is a super non-chain bookstore -- and you even get a $5 coupon from the Inn for that store. Our suite was quiet and perfect in almost every way...except I would have thought that a suite might have some for-sale drinks and goodies in -room, perhaps a mini-fridge. Maybe that just creates a lot of extra work? Anyway, no complaints: we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham