This is a charming, friendly hotel: very nice rooms, wonderful bed, excellent breakfast. But . . . the trains! All night long, constant screaming whistles and brakes. It was impossible to sleep. I've never had such an exhausting night in a hotel. I was on the bay view side, and apparently that is where the trains scream past just a few blocks away. If you want to sleep, ask for the street side. Also, there was a very loud air conditioner outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham