We stayed in the Fairhaven Village Inn for a weekend in early December and enjoyed the location and the hotel very much.The reception team was friendly and knowledgeable about local services and attractions. We were in the suite for the weekend and it was amazing - spacious and well appointed. This suite would be ideal for having others join you for a light meal. The fireplace and the chairs situated to take full advantage of the ambiance made the room even more comfortable. The bedding was luxurious and the bed and pillows comfortable. Old Fairhaven is a wonderful shopping area with an excellent book store and the dining options allow for a wide variety of tastes and budgets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham