We spent 2 nights at the Fairhaven last week. It was a wonderful stay. The Inn is located right in the heart of Fairhaven, the historic district of Bellingham. While the lobby is historic, warm (and that was important since it was 12 degrees outside), the rooms are modernized. Comfy beds with lots of pillows. 2 comfortable arm chairs were nice. We had a fireplace room facing the bay. The hotel staff were very nice, friendly, helpful and fun to talk with. Cookies, coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the library 24 hours. Its a very nice place to stay. Ask for a 3rd floor room with the bay view. Lovely time of year to go and when you check in you receive a packet of discount coupons to the merchants. Biggest tip- go next door to Magdelena's for crepes! We went 3 times in 3 days.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Hotel
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.