We stayed here three nights after arriving in town off the Malaspina (Alaska ferry). I loved this hotel and the area it was in. Our room had a bay view with a small balcony and a fireplace in the room. From our room we could see the ferry depart on Friday eve. Our room was very nice and my husband even said WOW when he walked in. Coffee/tea is available in the library and also a place to relax with a fireplace. We had good parking and this Inn was in such a fun district. Cute stores/shops to browse. The Amtrak station was also nearby. They also had a breakfast and in good weather a place to even eat outside. Would stay here again and again.......
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Hotel
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.