My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Fairhaven Village Inn in mid-September. Our suite was huge, nicely furnished with lots of windows, and it overlooked the village square and the lively Wednesday farmers market. Everyone at the Inn was friendly, helpful, and customer-oriented.
The Inn is perfectly located, close to restaurants, two independent bookstores; interesting craft stores and galleries; the Purple Smile, a charming wine bar and store; a donut and ice cream shop; and a 24-hour grocery store with gourmet food and a terrific wine section. And we saw the perfect sunset over Bellingham Bay at the end of our hike on the South Bay Trail, which begins steps away from the Village Inn. A top "walkability" score.
Looking forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham