This a classic well appointed hotel in the heart of Fairhaven Village. The rooms are large with comfortable furnishings, gas fireplaces and free wifi. Bayside rooms have balconies. It is just steps away from restaurants and shopping. Trains do run along the bayside so prepare for some rumbling if you stay on that side. The view of the bay is somewhat obstructed by the warehouse below but still very nice on a clear night from the balcony. There is a also a lovely terrace. The library has local reference materials and coffee and tea throughout the day. Parking is free too. I get so tired of paying exorbitant prices for parking at high priced hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham