Loved the Fairhaven neighborhood. Walked all over the little village and felt very safe with a lot to see and do. The hotel is nice inside. We knew we were changing rooms for the two nights we stayed. The first room had a fireplace and balcony which we enjoyed. Unfortunately, the view is over an industrial area. We did see the ferry from Alaska come in. The Bay was a ways away on the horizon. The next night we had a room with a view of the village. It was of the square with no balcony so was OK. We would stay here if we go back as it close to the walking trail and in a great place to shop around. Nice people, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham