This was a trip for our granddaughter before she attends Mt. State University. We were so impressed with the staff, the lobby and our room. The highlight was the whale watching trip that lasted from 9:30 to 5:30. Our captain was so informative and found so many orcas for the guests. The staff suggested many restaurants that were delicious and the Fairhaven District was full of interesting stores in walking distance. I would recommend the Fairhaven Village Inn to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Hotel
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.