The Fairhaven Village Inn sits in the historic Fairhaven district, with shops and many places to eat. The desk people were very nice and the atmosphere is very calm. They have a nice 2nd floor patio that looks out over the street and you can see the bay. I somehow expected to be a lot closer to the water instead of being able to see it, over the tops of industrial type buildings. The advantage they say is that you can see the water, but you are not right next to the railroad tracks, which are quite noisy with the train whistle. The breakfast that is included is pretty slim, they will prepare a waffle for you, or they have cereals, hard boiled eggs, berries, yogurt, etc. Probably expect a little more for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Hotel
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.