Stayed one night and loved it. From the warm cookies at check-in to the freshly made waffles at breakfast I was hooked. The front desk staff are some of the best I have encountered; personable and knowledgable.
Room was great but pillows were hard, however I found an alternative soft one in the cupboard. There was a fireplace and air conditioning in my room; I used the latter because the day had been warm.
Hotel is situated right beside a path which leads to a beautiful boardwalk.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Hotel
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.