“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Peruvian
Sedro Woolley, Washington
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Today was our first time eating at Cafe Rumba,but it already is one of our favorites. We both ordered a Club sandwich,a simple and usually bland sandwich. What we got was the best,most flavorful sandwich eighter of us had ever eaten. Our sandwich came with a side of potatoes covered with a spicy sauce. They were so good that we ordered some more to take home. When you go there be sure to try the fruit drinks. We look forward to trying the rest of the items on the menu. Next time we'll bring friends. Mike and Joan M.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“A Delight for my taste buds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

On Valentine's day, I took my husband to this little place for lunch. Having never been there, it was a new experience. I was delighted. The bread is homemade. Its a soup, sandwich, salad kind of place with some different beverages. The portion size was great, taste delicious, quick service and price right. I will definitely visit them again.

• Visited February 2014
Bellingham, Washington
“BEST SANDWICH IN BELLINGHAM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

If you are a foodie, do yourself a favor and have a sandwich at Cafe Rumba. BEST SANDWICH IN BELLINGHAM!

• Visited January 2014
Bellingham, Washington, United States
“Bravo Cafe Rumba! I Am Now Joining the Regulars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Expectations were high for my 2nd visit to Cafe Rumba. Now...what to eat? Asado De Res-that I devoured last visit-featuring Melt-in-your-mouth Pot Roast with Rumba's unique Tuca Marinara Sauce, or my friend Lynne's favorite-Pavo-Grilled Turkey with spinach, veggies, and a fusion of Rumba's magical Salsa's? Soup? Appetizers? I went for the Pavo. Each bite was a taste sensation! My friend, Jeanette, a vegetarian, chose the Peruano-Yam, cheese, fresh veggies-topped with Salsa's, and served on a crusty bun. Both generous Sanquiches were blessed with potato's topped with a mouth watering peppery sauce. I tried to ask Jeanette if she liked her Saquiche but she wouldn't stop eating! Finally, she announced that she plans to return to Cafe Rumba next week with her friend Maria Rose from Ecuador. She also commented on the uniqueness of the Yam and it's wonderful blend of vegies and Salsa's. Now I'm convinced that every choice at Cafe Rumba is the perfect choice! Bravo Cafe Rumba! I am now joining the regulars!

• Visited December 2013
Zurich
“Fantastic little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I was curious about this little Peruvian place, but didn't really want a sandwich. Curiousity won.
We had the BUTIFARRA (country ham, yam, mixed greens, salsa criolla, aji amarillo) and ASADO DE RES (beef pot roast in tuco marinara sauce). They came with either potatos or yams with a sauce that reminded me of one of the popular mojos of the Canary Islands.
Both sandwiches were excellent on nice toasted Peruvian rolls (crusty, soft inside). The folks working there were anxious to tell us the ins and outs of why the dishes were special. Very friendly.

• Visited December 2013