“One of the great sandwich shops in Bellingham” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 336 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Peruvian, Sandwiches, Delicatessen, South American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“One of the great sandwich shops in Bellingham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here to eat today with my wife on a sunny Saturday. Almost all tables were full with hungry diners.Selections were a little confusing because we weren't expecting homemade roasted meats on fresh buns with a side of sliced potatoes and sauce. I had a roasted meat stew which melted in my mouth. My wife had grilled turkey breast with sweet onions, spinach and a light cilantro lime sauce, the flavor blew both of us away.Service was friendly. Our problem now is finding the time to come back and work our way through the rest of the menu.

Visited October 2013

Bellingham, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The staff was incredibly nice and prices seemed right for a small local business. Nice small cafe with a welcoming atmosphere will definitely go again. Unique flavor, glad I chose to go here today, would recommend the Lima club.

• Visited October 2013
Mons, Belgium
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I don't understand the review that said the sandwich had no flavor, this was one of the tastiest sandwiches I have eaten. I travel all over the world and this is my favorite. I can not recommend it enough if you are looking for a very reasonable alternative to the chain restaurants.

• Visited September 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Excellent small cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Everything we've tried, from sandwiches to dessert, has been delicious. Ingredients are fresh. Love the spicy sandwiches! Exceptionally nice owners are helpful if you have any questions. They'll gladly make changes to suit your taste buds. Good variety of music plays at just the right level. No negatives; great cafe.

• Visited August 2013
seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicioso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I loved the flavors! I recommend even if you are not a sandwich fan. My daughter loved her salad and Antonio (owner) looked at my small son and said, "Would you like a grilled-cheese sandwich?" (not on the menu as such) Exactly what he wanted! I ordered my "Peruana" as a plate instead of a sandwich--it was wonderful. The vegetables were very fresh and the sauces unique and piquant. The atmosphere is relaxed, funky, friendly, colorful culturally and otherwise.

• Visited August 2013