“Friendly and tasty” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Peruvian
Bellingham, Washington
“Friendly and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The staff was incredibly nice and prices seemed right for a small local business. Nice small cafe with a welcoming atmosphere will definitely go again. Unique flavor, glad I chose to go here today, would recommend the Lima club.

• Visited October 2013

Mons, Belgium
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I don't understand the review that said the sandwich had no flavor, this was one of the tastiest sandwiches I have eaten. I travel all over the world and this is my favorite. I can not recommend it enough if you are looking for a very reasonable alternative to the chain restaurants.

• Visited September 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Excellent small cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Everything we've tried, from sandwiches to dessert, has been delicious. Ingredients are fresh. Love the spicy sandwiches! Exceptionally nice owners are helpful if you have any questions. They'll gladly make changes to suit your taste buds. Good variety of music plays at just the right level. No negatives; great cafe.

seattle
“delicioso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I loved the flavors! I recommend even if you are not a sandwich fan. My daughter loved her salad and Antonio (owner) looked at my small son and said, "Would you like a grilled-cheese sandwich?" (not on the menu as such) Exactly what he wanted! I ordered my "Peruana" as a plate instead of a sandwich--it was wonderful. The vegetables were very fresh and the sauces unique and piquant. The atmosphere is relaxed, funky, friendly, colorful culturally and otherwise.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Really Nice Owners, Incredible Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the most pleasant food experiences I have had in the past year! My family and I arrived after the restaurant had closed and the owner personally waived us in. He is a very nice, authentically Peruvian man. The food was incredible. I really enjoyed how, instead of fries, one gets freshly sliced and heated potatoes. The sauce is fabulous: a little spicy and sweet and creamy all at the same time to great an amazing flavor. All the sandwiches my family and I had were made completely from scratch with fresh ingredients. I will go here many more times in the near future!