“Really Nice Owners, Incredible Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 388 restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Peruvian
“Really Nice Owners, Incredible Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the most pleasant food experiences I have had in the past year! My family and I arrived after the restaurant had closed and the owner personally waived us in. He is a very nice, authentically Peruvian man. The food was incredible. I really enjoyed how, instead of fries, one gets freshly sliced and heated potatoes. The sauce is fabulous: a little spicy and sweet and creamy all at the same time to great an amazing flavor. All the sandwiches my family and I had were made completely from scratch with fresh ingredients. I will go here many more times in the near future!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
“Delicious, flavorful food; delightful atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

If you enjoy a little spice, you will love this place!! Customer service is excellent, the food is amazing, and the atmosphere is lovely! Eating here will be a new tradition for us every time we're in town!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Silverdale, Wa
“What a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My 11 year old daughter wanted to try something different and we were driving through Bellingham when we spotted this Peruvian Deli...she was insistent that we get some sandwiches which we did. Wow! the sandwiches were incredible and definitely different than anything we have had before. The service was fabulous and the ambiance of the cafe was quite fun. We will definitely be visiting again when we are back in town. I highly recommend!

Visited August 2013
queensland
“Delicious peruvian sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went here after reading T/A reviews and not disappointed at all. Delicous sandwich, we shared the pollo and the tofu, both were great but would have the pollo to myself next time. Great spicy sauce on sandwich and the boiled potatoes that come as a side have a fabulous spicy creamy sauce on them. Looking forward to my next visit. Sandwiches are cheaper on a Thursday also, although they are reasonably priced anyway. Highly recommended.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
san diego
“Don't miss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Go to cafe rumba for some amazing peruvian food! The menu is mostly sandwiches (which were delicious). Peru is widely known for their ceviche which was not on the menu, but the owner/chef made it fresh, on the spot for my husband and it was fantastic! All the sauces/salsas they use are all made in house and are delicious.

Visited July 2013