“4.5 stars!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Pacific Northwest
“4.5 stars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Highest rating I will give for a casual eatery. Sandwiches are huge filled with generous helpings of meat. Bread toasted to perfection. Service was warm and inviting. A slice of NY city here in the PNW.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

94% Recommend
Tigard, Oregon
“GREAT NEW YORK STLE DELI!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My sandwich here was awesome. I had a hard time deciding what to eat as their menu is huge. Lots of different sandwiches with a huge variety of toppings. I had the New York Jet. It was a roast beef base, with lots of goodies on it. It was a hot sandwich and it was huge. I only had a half sandwich too. There were lots of choices for sides, such as broccoli salad, potato sale, soup, chips, etc. I will go here again when I travel to Bellingham.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sedro Woolley, Washington
“Half a sandwich should be enough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

they are huge

one thing just way too much on the menu wall. so I just order what I want roast beef with cheese and fixings on white bread ( which is really good )

good service

The place is spotless clean too

they are not cheap but in bellingham you can pay more and get much less and not as good

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wow delish food! Huge menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Well first time for me and second time for my husband. The 6 inch subs are huge. The meat is fresh, toppings too and the bread is fresh baked. On top of the great subs are wonderful owners. Excited to see you and excited to feed you. How great is that! Were from Canada and will be back for sure!!!

Bellingham, Washington
“I love Gandolfos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I come to Gandolfos around once a week and have for the past year. I am trying to eat every sandwich on the menu. All of them are awesome. The Taxi Driver is my favorite. The sandwiches are HUGE. This is by far the best sub place in town. Beats them all in my opinion. If you want a sandwich there's no reason to not go here.

• Visited August 2013