“Wow delish food! Huge menu” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 387 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Wow delish food! Huge menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Well first time for me and second time for my husband. The 6 inch subs are huge. The meat is fresh, toppings too and the bread is fresh baked. On top of the great subs are wonderful owners. Excited to see you and excited to feed you. How great is that! Were from Canada and will be back for sure!!!

Bellingham, Washington
“I love Gandolfos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I come to Gandolfos around once a week and have for the past year. I am trying to eat every sandwich on the menu. All of them are awesome. The Taxi Driver is my favorite. The sandwiches are HUGE. This is by far the best sub place in town. Beats them all in my opinion. If you want a sandwich there's no reason to not go here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eastsound, Washington
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

It had been a few years since I had visited Gandolfo's off meridian. I was hungry for a good pastrami and Swiss sandwich and Gandolfo's came to mind. I ordered the pastrami and Swiss and when it was brought out it was a soggy mess. The beard appeared to have been thrown n the microwave with the meat causing it to be wet and spongey. The pastrami was the worst I've ever had. It was extremely salty and had no taste. Felt like I was eating a salt block. Yuck! So bad. Even threw away the sandwich punch card they gave out. If you like soggy, overly salty sandwiches.. Then this place is for you!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lynden, Washington
“Wide variety, very friendly service, clean and inviting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

On my initial visit to Gandolfo's, my first impression was, "Holy menu size, Batman!!" There are so many sandwich options that it is a bit overwhelming. The sandwiches are listed by Hot and Cold. You can get just about any combination of toppings, meats, sauce you want. I've never had a bad sandwich at Gandolfo's.

I have eaten here many times, and on about half the visits, the owner came to our table to visit and make sure everything was to our liking. It wasn't a token visit either. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I could tell the interest was genuine. I felt very welcome, rather than put upon or intruded upon.

Gandolfo's is not a formal restaurant, but it is not "fast-food" either. It's somewhere between the two. It's worth you checking out if you have never been there.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ferndale, Washington
“Value, Price and Service - Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Want a selection of great food? This is THE PLACE to go! The owner's are the ones you will be dealing with. They care about what they do and they care about the customers. Great value for the food you get. Come hungry because the portions are not small. Worth every penny! And they love cops! How great is that?

• Visited February 2013