“Wonderful movie loving place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 33 Activities in Bellingham
Type: Movie Theaters, Fun & Games
Blaine, WA
9 attraction reviews
“Wonderful movie loving place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

A wonderful alternative to those horrible large movie warehouses with so many screens. Excellent choices of films for those of us who really want quality entertainment. Thank you for being here!

Visited November 2012

Bellingham, Washington
“Best independent theater around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We love this theatre. Its renovated with stadium seating and they show great independent films and some older movies too. Its relatively inexpensive compared to the new megaplex.

Visited October 2012
Bellingham, Washington
“Cramped seating next to someone drinking alcohol!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The seating in this theater is narrow and there is barely any legroom, the whole time I felt like I was sitting in the lap of the stranger next to me who was consuming an alcoholic beverage. For some this might not be a problem.......but for me it was. Since many of the films are foreign or independent, I would rather wait and see them from the comfort of my own home. It is a shame that a brand new facility did not consider the comfort of their patrons.

Visited March 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My first visit to this nice little rep house downtown. Clean and well maintained. And the film ("56 Up") was great, too. I will return.

Visited February 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Alternative to Big Theatres”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We love the Pickford. The quality of movies shown couldn't be better. We're not even from Bellingham but when staying in Fairhaven we always check the movie listings and, undoubtedly, find ourselves watching a film at the Pickford. I sure hope this small theatre manages to stay open for a long time.

Visited January 2013