Chrysalsis Inn and Spa was the perfect location for a cozy weekend getaway. It is set right on the water and provided beautiful sunset views from the window seat in our room. Our room was equiped with cozy throws and pillows, perfect for reading a book, enjoying a cup of coffee, and taking in the view. The deep oversized bathtub set beside the retractable wall, allowed for sunset views from the tub. To top it off, the plush bathrobes and inroom fireplace made this the ideal room for a romantic, quiet weekend.
A boardwalk runs from the hotel down across the water and into a great little park. At the end of the boardwalk is Woods Coffee shop. What a great afternoon stroll along the water enjoyng a latte. Dinner options are abundant and within walking distance. There are trails that lead from the hotel into Fairhaven, a cute little town with specialty shops, bars, restaurants, and bookstores. There's even a great little place, Magdalena's Creperie, that tasted like true French crepes where we enjoyed breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel