Located a few blocks from the centre of Old Fairhaven, the Chrysalis offers a modern boutique hotel feel. The rooms are spacious and all have fireplaces, window seats and large bathrooms with large soaker tubs and separate showers. The rooms on the front look directly out over Bellingham Bay while those on the sides offer views north to Bellingham or south to Fairhaven and the Alaskan Ferry. The train tracks run immediately below the front of the hotel so the earplugs provided are probably required if you want to get a solid nights sleep as, depending on the time of year and the associated freight traffic, there may be 6-8 trains go buy through the night. A cosy spot for a relaxing getaway, curled up in the window seat watching the weather and activity on Bellingham bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel