From the moment I walked in and smelled the lavender exhaling from the spa next to the check-in desk, I knew I would love this hotel. I have stayed several times, typically several times a year visiting my son who attends WWU. The rooms have lovely bay views, cozy window benches for reading, fireplaces and well appointed bathrooms and oversized tubs. I have never been disappointed with my room choice or visit. Stroll the over the bay boardwalk to Woods Coffee or take the path all the way to Bellingham and the Farmer's Market.
FOREWARNING, know that Bellingham is not only a hipster (sorry son) college town, its built around train commerce and the trains including coal run frequently and throughout the night. Anywhere and everywhere especially west of I5 you will hear trains.
Ear plugs are provided and the down pillows help muffle the train horns as it passes the intersections. Consider it part of Bellingham's charm, have a glass of wine and get a massage to relax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel