First time I have ever stayed at a hotel in my hometown, but we received a gift certificate and decided to spend the night as dinner looked a little too trendy. Thought the fourth would be fun as it is a quick walk down the dock to watch the fireworks. Everything was great until it was time to sleep. It was not hot but the room was and I turned the A/C down to 62. By morning, I think the room must have been 82 and stifling. I should have got up turned and turned it off and just opened the window. It made for a terrible night sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel