The Chrysalis inn and spa has lovely rooms, soaking tubs, views of the water, a gas fireplace (wish it was wood fired) and a very nice happy hour in the restaurant/deck. This is our 2nd stay here and it has been very enjoyable both times. We were upgraded to a king room water view which was just lovely. Be sure to bring your own snacks, scented candle, bubble bath etc. They do charge a high price for these amenities if you use the ones provided in the room. It is right next to the beach walk and lots of good restaurants. Spa services are very expensive - we tried massages on our previous visit - but if you want to indulge, you may want to try the spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel