After spending time driving around trying to locate the property, we checked in early only to find that our room was not ready. The staff made every effort to expedite the room and our stay began to really take off. The lounge is small and intimate, with a staff that is young, energetic and is dedicated to make you feel "special". The bartender was very creative and excellent. The dining room is cozy with a great view of Bellingham Bay. The wait staff was well trained and also dedicated to creating a great dining experience. The food portions were ample and well prepared. The room was large, had a soaking tub and fireplace, the beds were comfortable. There are train tracks next to the property with trains going by 3-5 times a night, but t he rooms were fairly well sound insulated so the noise was minimal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel