The hectic events of the holidays deserve some downtime seclusion around mid January. Not too far from Seattle, the Chrysalis Inn and Spa is the perfect destination. It located on Bellingham Bay just an hour and forty five minutes drive from Bellevue, WA.
You can even drive up Chuckanut Drive on a nice sunny day for some scenic prelude to the views of your room at the Inn.
there's lots to do around town and the dinner choices range from low down microbrew pubs to casual elegant dining at Keenan's at the Inn or like us , we ventured out 20 minutes to dine at The Fork on Agate Bay. Perfect!
Watching the sunset from your room is priceless! The jetted tubs add great relaxation and this time can be really helpful to make plans for the busy year ahead!
I recommend The Chrysalis inn and Spa for a new year awakening!!
The Spa services top it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel