My husband and I stayed at here the weekend before Christmas. It was a relaxing visit before the hectic family holidays. We enjoyed the spa, indulged with 90 minute massages, dined at one of our favorite Bellingham spots, D'Anna's, and did some last minute shopping. The inn is in a great location within walking distance to Fairhaven and the Woods coffee shop. It is located next to the train tracks, but we did not notice the sound even though our room was on the water. Staff service was marvelous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel