We stayed one night in a 'side-view' room on a weeknight, and so far nicest place in Bellingham. Even the greyhound was welcome....a definite plus. Staff were welcoming, grounds and decor clean and bright; a fireplace in the room as well. We did not do drinks, meals, or spa....but that will be for a return visit. Adjacent to the Inn is walkway - park that you can take into Fairhaven 'proper' or go down to the bay waterfront. Ample parking. A very nice all-around stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel