A beautiful hotel in a beautiful setting. It was my second time at the Chrysalis. The first time was in February and it was a cozy respite from the rain and cold. This time (at the beginning of August), it was still a cozy respite -- this time from too much highway driving. We checked in, walked the South Bay Trail portion over the water and into the old shops of Fairhaven, then had a truly glorious meal at the in-house restaurant -- Keenan's on the Pier. Never had a chance to use the TV or DVD player. Instead, enjoyed the big bath, the sights from the window seat and the super comfy bed. I think I'll have to go back again in the rainy season -- it would be so easy to spend all day in that bed. Yes, there are trains, but after midnight I think there was only one until around 9 a.m.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.