If you are looking for a place to enjoy a romantic weekend getaway, the Chrysalis Inn and Spa is the place to visit. Our room had a beautiful view of the waterfront. The rooms are spacious and include a two person bathtub, fireplace (gas with a switch), and plush bedding. There are also many amenities. Some are not included in the room (e.g. mini bar, aromatherapy bath products), but they have wine glasses and an opener if you want to bring your own bottle of wine or keep food in the minibar refrigerator instead of ordering the romance package add on to the room rate. The location is perfect for an evening sunset stroll or a short five to ten minutes walk to Fairhaven for dinner. We also saw an outdoor movie in Fairhaven Saturday evening. The staff are wonderful and accommodating. We look forward to returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel