I left the big city on the 4th of July to enjoy a "Spa" vacation in a quiet location. My two night stay at Chrysalis was perfect. In walking distance of charming Fairhaven and Bellingham Bay. Great 3+ mile walkway right on the water. Room with great view was a mini Spa with big bath tub. The staff at the front desk, Spa, and restaurant were friendly and welcoming. The Spa was oh so nice! Get a facial from Christina and you will also leave looking rested and relaxed. Some may find the trains that journey often by the hotel a disturbance, I enjoyed them and it was only on the second night I figured out why earplugs were provided!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel