Bellingham is a very cool, funky little town spitting distance from the Canadian border – you’ll love this town and this boutique hotel.
The Chrysalis is a small, quaint, newer, upscale boutique hotel right on the bay in Bellingham – I love it.
The rooms are modern, spacious, functional and have a great view of the bay. The staff was very nice, and the price was decent for the product received ($185 for a ¾ bay view).
Not only is the hotel right on the water, but there is a cool boardwalk attached to the hotel that leads to a fantastic bay-front park. The only negative was the proximity to the train tracks (the hotel is basically right on top of the tracks), but it really didn’t bother us at all… in fact, if you are a railfan you might actually dig the proximity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel