What a relaxing place to stay at. The staff are very friendly and more than helpful. The food in the pub was excellent. The boardwalk was so beautiful. You could run, jog or stroll along leisurely.
You can take a walkway either over to the Fairhaven side of town or into Bellingham. Both are nice little jaunts.
My most favourite part was the window seat in the room. It was totally amazing to look out over the water, see the sunrise and see the sunset at night. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable. The soaker tub was inviting. Yes, there are trains that go by but when you are feeling like your heaven....who really hears or cares. Relaxation is what it's all about.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.