There is so much nice words to write about the staff, the steam rooms, the restaurant, the $6 breakfast buffet, the firm bed. Would definitely stay here again, BUT not on the bay--which is the railroad--side! I would stay on the street side. Sadly for the facility they have no control of the trains that seem for some reason to mostly travel in the dark when sleeping might be done. So, if you stay here, be warned. Bring honest to God audiologist earplugs not the tiny foam things if you wish a bay side room. As for us, we plan to stay street-side and enjoy the bay with a drink after dinner and the dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel