“Wipe your feet on the way out!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Bellingham

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Bellingham to your Saves list
Motel 6 Bellingham
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3701 Byron Street, I-5 at Exit 252, Bellingham, WA 98225   |
Ranked #20 of 23 hotels in Bellingham
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wipe your feet on the way out!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2005

We went to check in at 6pm, our room was not ready yet. I was told they were short staffed and they were sorry. When we were finally able to check in, I walked into the room and almost fainted. First, I couldnt breathe, I thought for sure I must of gotten a smoking room by mistake. The carpet was so filthy looking I couldnt believe it. Im not talking a few little stains, Im talking like a pack of wet dirty dogs had been tromping around. I immediately went to the desk and asked about the smell and rug. I was told that I had a non-smoking room, and sorry about the carpet, they hadnt had a chance to clean the carpets on the top floor yet. If I hadnt of been with my sons baseball team, we would of left right then and there. We ended up staying 2 nights due to tournaments in town we were committed to. The next day while we were gone, my room was not even touched. Fine I thought, lets just get through this. I went to the front desk and asked for some clean towels, I was told, sorry were out. I told her I would be back in a few hours, she better find some clean towels. It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I would sleep in my car before I stayed here again.

• Stayed June 2005

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)

Been to Motel 6 Bellingham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Bellingham

Location: United States > Washington > Bellingham
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #20 of 23 hotels in Bellingham
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Bellingham 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Bellingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Motel 6 Bellingham, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.