“Moving Weekend to WWU” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Vancouver, Washington
“Moving Weekend to WWU”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Best Fast ever, Nice part of but hard to find parking at times.But they do deliver! lots of great people watching. you must save rooms for Mallards Ice afterwards cream.

Visited September 2013

Utah
“Best Sub Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you've never had a Jimmy Johns sandwich you should go. There are WAY better than subway or Blimpies. I don't like to eat at chains when I'm out of town but I was hungry and tired and I love Jimmy Johns so I just got the Turkey Tom and it was delicious.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fraser Valley, B.C.
“A New Sandwich Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

So we don't have Jimmy John's in Canada as far as I know but we spotted their ad on the boards while watching a NHL game on NBC. Did a quick search on-line and found their location in Bellingham, a spot we visit several times a year, and we thought we'd give them a try. The shop is right on Railway in old down town. Parking right out front. The place has a nice crisp diner appearance and feel when you walk in. Sparkly clean and very efficient. Easy to read menu with very reasonable prices. Ours was the LULU and a BIG John with two sodas and a bag of chips along with a humungeous dill pickle all for less than 20 bucks !
We chose to eat in but they offer a very quick delivery service and it was busy when we were there in the early afternoon. For a quick sandwich lunch at a great place, this is the place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellingham, Washington
“Great sandwich, fast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

One of the best hoagie type sandwiches in town and no one will do it faster. They also customize it for you with a smile.

Visited February 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Great First Impression!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I had never heard of them, but my co-worker had left their menu on her desk. As I was
unable to leave for a lunch break, I gave them a try since they advertised free delivery.
My order arrived in less than half an hour. I had the 'Beach Club', which was really good.
It was filling enough that I ate half then and the other half mid afternoon. I will definitely
be a repeat customer. Thanks J.J.'s for saving me from certain brain fog!

• Visited February 2013