“A New Sandwich Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #155 of 333 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Fast Food
Fraser Valley, B.C.
“A New Sandwich Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

So we don't have Jimmy John's in Canada as far as I know but we spotted their ad on the boards while watching a NHL game on NBC. Did a quick search on-line and found their location in Bellingham, a spot we visit several times a year, and we thought we'd give them a try. The shop is right on Railway in old down town. Parking right out front. The place has a nice crisp diner appearance and feel when you walk in. Sparkly clean and very efficient. Easy to read menu with very reasonable prices. Ours was the LULU and a BIG John with two sodas and a bag of chips along with a humungeous dill pickle all for less than 20 bucks !
We chose to eat in but they offer a very quick delivery service and it was busy when we were there in the early afternoon. For a quick sandwich lunch at a great place, this is the place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great sandwich, fast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

One of the best hoagie type sandwiches in town and no one will do it faster. They also customize it for you with a smile.

Visited February 2013
“Great First Impression!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I had never heard of them, but my co-worker had left their menu on her desk. As I was
unable to leave for a lunch break, I gave them a try since they advertised free delivery.
My order arrived in less than half an hour. I had the 'Beach Club', which was really good.
It was filling enough that I ate half then and the other half mid afternoon. I will definitely
be a repeat customer. Thanks J.J.'s for saving me from certain brain fog!

• Visited February 2013
“Quick and tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Delivery was super quick! Food was awesome, loved it. I had the big John and the roast beef was done to a perfect medium rare---the way it should be. This was seriously the best lunch i ave had in awhile. Goodbye Subway, hello Jimmy Johns!

Kalispell, Montana
“Unbelievably fast---but good too.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

How many places say they're fast, but they aren't really that fast. Well, be prepared to be impressed with speed. Last two times, my sandwich was ready before my debit card was processed----seriously! And really friendly staff! Sandwiches are good and made with high quality ingredients like real Best Foods mayo. Reasonable prices. The deliver too, but I have always gone inside.

• Visited February 2012