“GREAT Sports Massage” 5 of 5 stars

San Antonio, Texas
10 attraction reviews
“GREAT Sports Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place was fantastic. Very clean and modern. Owner very friendly, along with his staff. My therapist, Daniel, was very good. I had a severe neck and back ache from flying for 4 hours. Daniel worked out all the knots and I walked out feeling normal. I've had a lot of massages the past 30 years and this ranks in my top 3. My spouse and I will both go back when we return on vacation next year.

Visited August 2013

“Great cut & style with very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The staff is so welcoming and genuinely friendly. Amy cut my hair today and did an amazing job with transforming my wavy frizzy hair into a fun and smooth style. She was so easy to talk with and definitely knows how to create a great style. It's so refreshing to leave a salon happy and not have to go home to fix my hair. Thanks a million Amy!

Visited July 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've been going here for a couple years, since I moved to Bellingham to get my hair done. I'll never go to a salon other than Aveda again! :) Like many people say, you get what you pay for!! It's worth spending a little more and getting excellent service.
Amy took me from shoulder length hair to a super cute pixie, and did it perfectly! I loved it. :) Last time I even got a complementary hand massage while my color sat. Soooo relaxing. Their hair dyes don't have that awful chemical smell, they're really gentle and leave my hair soft, not stripped.
The one time I was dissatisfied, the owner immediately apologized and refunded my money for the service.
5 stars in every category!

Visited June 2013
Washington, USA
“Fantastic Spa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was looking for a place to hold a very special spa day gathering for six women. I checked out the Chrysalis Spa and was not impressed. I had an okay massage there, not very focussed on what I requested, kind of perfunctory, more physical therapy than spa-like. The facilities were fine but somewhat generic and sterile. I'm pretty sure I got shorted on the time though and that was not great. There are lots of treatment rooms and one tiny waiting room, so it got crowded in there. All in all, kind of meh. Luckily, I also checked out Blessings for a massage and it was a completely different experience. I had Nathalie and she put so much attention into every detail. The room was beautiful, she gave me a choices of scents used, a massage very much focussed on problem areas as requested. There was the unexpected treat of heated towels wrapped around my feet after the foot massage, and around my neck as part of the neck massage. My daughter got a facial at the same time from an aesthetician but it also had various massage elements to it, hand massage, face massage. We were just floating afterward. Cannot recommend enough. We had our spa gathering there and it was fabulous - massages and facials for everyone, foot rubs, foot baths, complimentary spa products. They just really go the extra mile. And the facilities are so beautiful and spacious, overlooking the Bay. So worth it!

Visited May 2013
Bellingham, Washington
14 attraction reviews
“Kelly is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have been seeing Kelly at Blessings for a little over a year. She does an amazing job with highlights, colors and cuts. I have never been happier with a stylist and a salon. The scalp massages with essential oils and Aveda tea is always a nice touch as well.

Visited January 2013