“Disappointment” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Bellingham Lodge

You added Bellingham Lodge to your Saves list
Bellingham Lodge
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   101 No. Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Formerly Travelodge Bellingham)   |
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Bellingham
Kelowna
“Disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2006

This hotel boasted 'all the amenities that you can expect'.
Our room did not have a microwave. (stated there was)
Our room did not have a fridge. (stated there was)
Our room did not have a hair dryer. (stated there was)
Our room had a faulty coffee pot. We did ask for another and it was replaced.
Free internet service stated. The internet was not working and we were told it has not been for 6 years.
The breakfast was full of calories; great orange juice.
No newspaper provided.
The out doors of the hotel were left open leading to security issues.
The location was acceptable.
Night staff was informative regarding directions.

• Stayed March 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
The NW
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2005

I stayed here in March 2005 and yes it was spartan but the bed was very comfortable and I actually got a good nights rest. Although there were kids galore everywhere (some kind of graduation going on) it was quiet at night and very restful.
I had a non-smoking room and yes, if you are highly allergic to cigarette smoke, don't stay here because even in my room, you could smell it a little but it didn't bother me at all.
I got a night for 44.10 and let me tell you...I'd stay here again. It could've been cleaner but for the most part, it was clean enough even for me and I can be picky.
Everything is nearby....a Top Foods is just around the corner and a Stuart Andersons steak house is right across the street and you can't go wrong there.

• Stayed March 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2003

I stayed there last week. Granted, it is rather spartan, but the mattress was firm and new, the bed linen and towels adequate, and I did not notice any "improper" activities that apparently take place in other motels nearby. The guests included families with kids, househunting retirees, some European turists, and Greyhound drivers catching some shuteye. Very convenient to the Sehome Village and WWU.
Not a bad value at their website rate ($43).

Monroe, WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2003

I recently stayed at the Travelodge due to a bicycle ride I was on that went through Bellingham. Their normal rate is rated on your website as $38-58, however I just paid $99 to stay in the filthiest room ever!! I was given a smoking room (they were full). The carpet was stained, the upholstery on the chairs was stained, the lamp shades were burned & melted, the tv top was melted & the power cord was spliced, the bedspread had a hole in it, the curtains had holes in them and were sticky. The sheets & towels were thinner than anything I had ever seen in my life.

I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ever stay there again.

Been to Bellingham Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bellingham Lodge

Address: 101 No. Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Formerly Travelodge Bellingham)
Location: United States > Washington > Bellingham
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Bellingham
Hotel Class:2 star — Bellingham Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bellingham Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Bellingham Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.