“The worst value I've ever seen” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Bellingham Lodge

Save Saved
You added Bellingham Lodge to your Saves list
Bellingham Lodge
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   101 No. Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Formerly Travelodge Bellingham)   |
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Bellingham
Monroe, WA
“The worst value I've ever seen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2003

I recently stayed at the Travelodge due to a bicycle ride I was on that went through Bellingham. Their normal rate is rated on your website as $38-58, however I just paid $99 to stay in the filthiest room ever!! I was given a smoking room (they were full). The carpet was stained, the upholstery on the chairs was stained, the lamp shades were burned & melted, the tv top was melted & the power cord was spliced, the bedspread had a hole in it, the curtains had holes in them and were sticky. The sheets & towels were thinner than anything I had ever seen in my life.

I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ever stay there again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)

Been to Bellingham Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bellingham Lodge

Address: 101 No. Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Formerly Travelodge Bellingham)
Location: United States > Washington > Bellingham
Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Bellingham
Hotel Class:2 star — Bellingham Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bellingham Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Bellingham Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.