“Great entertainment for all” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 27 Attractions in Bellingham
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Owned by comedian Ryan Stiles, The Upfront performs live improv comedy shows every Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, all year long. We serve beer and wine and are also an all ages venue. We are Bellingham's hot spot for comedy and awesomeness!Check out our website for show schedules and to purchase advanced tickets. Our doors and box office open 30 minutes before each show.
6 attraction reviews
“Great entertainment for all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The first time I went to the Upfront to see their infamous improv, I was doubtful they could compete with larger cities. They proved me wrong. I have been 3 times to 3 different shows, with different performers, and each time I have walked away still laughing and amazed. 2+ hours of great entertainment for $10! Absolutely a must see in Bellingham.

Visited July 2014

36 attraction reviews
“Had a blast...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

...last time I was there. After reading everyone's else's reviews, I'm wondering why I haven't gone back sooner. Excuse me while I go look for tickets and show times!

Visited July 2013
17 attraction reviews
“Laughing is good for you”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

If there is an improv show available, this quaint venue is the perfect place to watch it. You'll laugh often and the small setting makes it even more fun. The revolving door of actors keeps it upbeat and fun, but if you come often enough, you'll find your favorites on stage. This is just a really great way to spend an evening and your funny bone with thank you!

Visited February 2014
3 attraction reviews
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This place is owned by whose line's Ryan Stiles who is a Bellingham native and his comedic expertise shines in his theater. It has a great feel and is very welcoming. The shows are always hilarious. Great place for everyone. Check the schedule for all times of shows, they change every month. Most shows are improv, and that makes it all the better

kent, wa
4 attraction reviews
“Fun night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were able to catch a Sunday "Dynamo" show - what a deal - $5!
We were very impressed and would most definitely come back to see this or any other production - awesome local improv. They had a decent Selection of beer / wine - wine by the bottle is a steal - snacks were all packaged - but you don't come here for the food - enjoy!