“Its a Hoot” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Theaters
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Owned by comedian Ryan Stiles, The Upfront performs live improv comedy shows every Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, all year long. We serve beer and wine and are also an all ages venue. We are Bellingham's hot spot for comedy and awesomeness!Check out our website for show schedules and to purchase advanced tickets. Our doors and box office open 30 minutes before each show.
Bellingham, Washington
5 attraction reviews
“Its a Hoot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I take my grandsons 4-5 times a year, wish it was more often. We usually go on Thursday nights which is a school night. We laugh our heads off. My oldest wants to take the class they offer to kids. Drinks are reasonable (soda, wine, and beer) and because they don't sell Espresso they allow me to bring it in.

Its a great way for me to spend some time with my grandkid's 13-15 and have fun.

Visited June 2012

Bellingham
“Hve fun at the Upfront”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Upfront is always entertaining. You are never sure what you will get. Just show up and have fun. You maybe part of the show. It is interactive.

Visited April 2012
Olympia
“Hilarious, cheap, fantastic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

A must see. Thursday improv was great. 10.00 to get in, amazing bargain.

Visited April 2012
Bellingham, Washington
9 attraction reviews
“This improv theater can be great, especially when Ryan Stiles performs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

This is a nice, intimate theater. I have been there three times when the brilliant comedic talent from "Whose Line Is It Anyway" performs. Every time, I laughed until my sides ached.

Visited July 2011
Nanaimo, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Fun, Creative, Innovative theater”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Saw a series of short plays written by locals acted out and picked the winners who would advance. Sounds like a lot less fun than it was. It was a funny, enriching experience and I'd like to go back again.

Visited January 2012